Some of the event highlights include:
- The Exhibitor Fair on Wednesday, October 28: UW programs, student groups, and community partners will be on Red Square to talk about how they put sustainability first.
- Husky Highlight: Energy and Innovation on Thursday, October 29: Researchers in the Molecular Engineering & Sciences Institute (MoIES) and the Clean Energy Institute (CEI) will talk about their passion for tackling some of society’s greatest challenges and how they are incorporating sustainable practices in to their everyday work. RSVP required.
- Huskies for Humanity: "Research, art, and restoration: UW’s connection to the Duwamish River" on Wednesday, October 28 at Alder Hall: An exploration of the many ways UW is connected to the Duwamish River.
- Sustainable Careers Meet and Greet, Thursday, October 29 at Odegaard ALC 136, 3:30 p.m.: Presentations on sustainability careers with representatives from the business, non-profit, and government sectors, with by a meet and greet for students to talk with the speakers in a small group setting. The event will be followed by a poster session for student Campus Sustainability Fund and Green Seed Fund projects.
- Campus as Living Lab exhibit at the Bullitt Center, with a reception on Oct. 30 at 4-6 p.m.: UW Sustainability, in conjunction with the UW Center for Integrated Design, presents an exhibition showcasing innovative sustainability projects at the University of Washington.
The full event calendar is here: https://green.uw.edu/sustainable-festival-2015/events