Like to travel? Have a passion for ingenuity and innovation?
Bring your creative energy and talents to Leviton: a global leader in the development and manufacturing of electrical wiring devices.
Our progressive entry-level rotation program allows you to work on a variety of assignments for Leviton business units around the country.
Hear Husky alums and other rotating ePDP engineers tell you why they chose the Leviton Program:
- First-hand experience working alongside top industry professionals
- An environment that fosters creativity and innovation
- A stable, 100+ year old privately-held company
- A portfolio of more than 25,000 products and 600 patents
- Leading developer of energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly devices
- Excellent benefits and competitive salary packages
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Room EEB303
4:15 - 5:15 p.m. Room MEB103