1000 Fourth Avenue, Seattle WA 98104
Events are FREE, but you must register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn, first-hand, from successful and dynamic professionals in some of the most promising fields in science and technology.
June 9 Computer Science 7:00 – 9:00 PM
- Oren Etzioni, Ph.D. – UW Computer Science & Engineering
- Yoshi Kohno, Ph.D. – UW Computer Science & Engineering
- Hadi Partovi, Ph.D. – Code.org
- Moderator: Hélène Martin – UW Computer Science & Engineering
- Brad Roberts, Ph.D. – Intellectual Ventures
- Jim Thomson, Ph.D. – UW Applied Physics Laboratory
- Elizabeth Willmott – New Energy Cities
- Moderator: John Gardner, Ph.D. – Bainbridge Graduate Institute
- Colleen Delaney, M.D. – Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Buddy Ratner, Ph.D. – UW Department of Bioengineering
- Mark Roth, Ph.D. – Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Moderator: Karen Hedine – Micronics, Inc.