We are a startup in stealth mode based in the Seattle area focused on building a disruptive consumer electronic device. Our team consists of the leading PHDs in the sensing space.
We are looking for relevant EE students that meet the qualification below for paid work of about 10 hours a week.
- EE background (Undergrad 3rd or 4th year in EE/CS)
- Good to great at soldering (some experience with SMT)
- Basic analog opamps and amplifiers knowledge
- Must have done embedded development with tools like Arduino and/or Embed etc.
- C programming (atleast sufficient proficiency for embedded development)
- Willing to learn new skills quickly
- Self motivated and driven
Please send your resume to: email@example.com