Apply now to join the Husky Experience Student Advisory Council
Help create a seed-funding program to award funds to students who propose new projects to improve our campus community. Gain valuable experience developing and managing a new program.
What types of student-led efforts would improve the overall Husky Experience? What would inspire students to create such a project and apply for funding? You be the judge!
Deadline: 5:00 p.m., October 25, 2015
- From examples provided, create a model for Husky Experience student-led projects award program.
- Develop guidelines, application materials and criteria.
- Create a communication plan for advertising the program and encouraging students to apply.
- Review applications and select projects to receive funding.
- Reflect on the process and identify lessons learned to improve the program in coming years.
- Twice a quarter, except summer quarter (~6/year)
- Standing meeting time set annually: Tuesdays from 3-5pm
- Autumn Quarter: November 10, December 1
- Winter Quarter: January 26, February 23
- Spring Quarter: April 12, May 10
Student Advisory Councilmember Terms of Service:
- Councilmembers will serve 1-year terms, with a possible 1-year reappointment.
- Council members will review and award seed funding to peers. They will not be eligible to apply for seed funding in the year in which they serve.