WiBotic is the first company to provide custom wireless charging systems exclusively for robots. Our goal is to integrate our wireless charging systems with every mobile robot in industrial, consumer, medical, and aerial robotic applications. We are a young and multi-disciplinary team of highly motivated engineers with strong backgrounds in wireless power and robotics. We already have an initial customer base and an initial prototype of our wireless charging system.
WiBotic is looking for a highly motivated electrical engineer with experience in PCB design, embedded systems, computer programming, and robotics. The selected individual will have an influential role in WiBotic as one of our very early hires. The individual will work very closely with the founders and the initial Customers to help develop future versions of the system, and customize the system for unique robotic applications.
These wireless power systems will soon be deployed in robots working in real environments and for this reason, safety, robustness, and scalability must be taken into account during the system development and implementation process. Primary duties will include:
• Designing hardware for new robotic applications
• Maximizing safety and startup conditions of wireless charging system
• Interacting with customers and customizing firmware for unique robot applications
• Highly motivated individual comfortable working in fast-paced startup environment
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering / Embedded Systems / Robotics
• Strong circuit design skills
• Strong embedded systems skills
• Proactive team working attitude with good communication skills
• M.S. in Electrical Engineering / Embedded Systems / Robotics
• Experience programming digital signal processing chips
• Experience programming wireless communication systems
• Experience with real robotic hardware
• Experience with radio frequency (RF) circuits and systems
• Experience with PCB design and layout
• The team is located in Seattle, WA.
• The salary will be evaluated according to the relevant experience of the candidate.
If you're interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.