We are a team of students at the Foster School of Business working on a social entrepreneurship venture. Our mission is to encourage philanthropy with the help of modern technology. We have a prototype of our core product- a unique donation facilitating mobile application, and are planning to launch it in the market shortly.
We are seeking a passionate and hard-working web developer to join our team as a co-founder. You will work with our mobile application developer on the back-end of the application, and help build, support and maintain the web services. You will be an integral part of the start-up as we prepare to pitch our business plan to venture capitalists.
- Knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.), JSON, HTTP, and APIs
- Self-Education, the ability to proactively seek and acquire new knowledge
- Passionate about Web and Mobile apps
- Passionate about social entrepreneurship and philanthropy
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently, and assume responsibilities as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Experience in mobile applications and GitHub a plus
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to Geet Chawla at email@example.com.