The course is offered Online Summer Quarter 2012
Why students should risk taking this course?
Because, by the end of the course, they will have developed skills that will help them excel in their future careers in whatever society they choose to live.
Students will achieve an understanding of the role of creativity and innovation in various societies and thereby help release the creative abilities that each and every person possesses. It is expected that students will meet the following objectives:
- Understand the basic principles of Creativity and Innovation
- Develop creative thinking by opening the mind and overcoming in-brain resistance.
- Use various thinking and problem-solving methods.
- Comprehend the processes of innovation in different societies.
- Consider the opportunities in society to start a new company through creativity and make it successful through innovation.
Some topics that will be explored:
- Why creativity is important in societies and life
- Who is creative in society
- What creativity in societies is
- When creativity occurs in societies
- Where creativity can be found in societies
- How creativity can change society and one’s life
The course is offered online, Summer Quarter 2012
BSE 211 SLN # 10554 5 (VLPA/I&S) Credits
For more information contact Professor Amar Yahiaoui: firstname.lastname@example.org