Takata, a global manufacturer of custom automotive safety systems has an opening for an experienced electrical controls professional at its facility in Moses Lake, Washington. We offer great benefits, a clean modern facility and competitive wages. Recent graduate encouraged to inquire. Submit resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job includes working within the engineering controls team to design and install solutions that support the manufacturing process.
Solutions are end to end solutions from concept design and test to production rollout including training and documentation.
Ability to troubleshoot complex issues while providing support for production equipment as needed. Shift will be primarily week day shift with occasional support calls on off shift.
AA degree with a CS, or Electrical emphasis or equivalent trade or military schooling
5 plus years experience in supporting automated manufacturing control systems.
- Visual Studio VB programming, setup and installation and maintenance of frequency drive and servo control systems
- Programming, installation and maintenance of PLC’s (Allen Bradley Preferred),
- PC setup, configuration, and networking fundamentals
- Setup and maintenance of analog sensors and devices
- Installation setup and maintenance of pneumatic devices and controls
- Ability to read and follow electrical and pneumatic schematics
- Experience in electrical panel builds
- Setup and maintenance of robotic systems
- Familiarity with NEC
- Good communication and verbal skills