WiBotic is a startup company from the University of Washington Electrical Engineering
Department looking to hire undergraduate or graduate students for part time work during
the school year.
WiBotic is the first company to provide custom wireless charging systems exclusively for
robots. Our goal is to integrate our wireless charging systems with every robot in aerial,
mobile and aquatic robotic applications. We are a young and multi-disciplinary team of
highly motivated engineers with strong backgrounds in wireless power and robotics. We
already have an initial customer base and an initial prototype of our wireless charging
WiBotic is looking for a highly motivated electrical engineer with experience in PCB
design, circuit design, power electronics, component manufacturing. The individual
will work very closely with our engineering team to help develop, design and test our
wireless power system, and customize the system for unique robotic applications.
• Highly motivated individual comfortable working in fast-paced startup environment
• Experience in circuit design
• Basic understanding of electrical components
• Proactive team working attitude with good communication skills
• Experience with Solidworks/3D printing/laser cutting
• Experience with radio frequency (RF) circuits and systems
• Experience with PCB design and layout
• Experience with vector network analyzer and oscilloscope
• The team is located in Seattle, WA on campus at UW in Fluke Hall
• The pay will be hourly and depends on the relevant experience of the candidate
• The job is available for fall quarter, and potentially beyond
If you're interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.