for professionals and lay responders. Physio-Control Team Members are part of a unique
group who not only love what they do, but why they do it. Our Team is comprised of talented
individuals who have purpose, creativity and passion, and we are proud to lead the industry
dedicated to saving and extending lives around the globe.
The Physio-Control Internship Program provides paid positions to gain valuable, real world experience.
Engage in purposeful and dynamic projects to further your education. Enjoy exciting
opportunities to network with industry professionals, improve your presentation and strategic
decision-making skills and have fun at Team Member events with your fellow interns.
University of Washington Next Steps
- Business Career Fair – Monday, 10/12/15, 2:00-6:00 PM (HUB Ballrooms)
- Physio-Control Information Session – Wednesday, 10/14/15, 5:30-6:30 PM
- (Mary Gates Hall 134), dinner provided
- Science & Engineering Career Fair – Wednesday, 10/28/15, 12:00-5:00 PM
- (HUB Ballrooms)
- On-Campus Interviews – Tuesday, 11/3/15 (register through the career center)
Internship positions and project descriptions are posted on HuskyJobs. Please be sure to
check regularly and apply.
Physio-Control is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Computer Science
The qualified candidate will be working towards a BS or BA in a Business, Engineering or other related field. The minimum GPA is 3.0 and relevant academic projects and/or internship experience is helpful.