Friday, November 1, 2013

November 13th (6-7:30pm); Physio-Control Internship Information Session

My name is Taylor Matalone, and I’m an alumni of the University of Washington. Three summers ago, I was selected to participate in the Physio-Control Inc. Internship Program. Through my position, not only did I gain valuable work experience, mentorship, and build my resume in my field; but I gained exposure to aspects of sales, marketing, finance, and engineering at a FDA regulated medical device company.

We are currently recruiting interns for our 2014 Summer Internship Program. We will be hosting an Information Session on November 13th, at 6pm at the Mary Gates Career Center. (http://careers.washington.edu/Calendar#/?i=1) Please pass this along to engineering students seeking PAID summer internship opportunities.

This will be an opportunity for students to meet our recruiters, to learn more about Physio-Control and to experience our life saving mission.