Cadence Biomedical is a small medical device startup in Seattle, WA that develops technologies to improve the lives of those with severe walking impairments. We're currently seeking an engineering intern to complete a short-term project involving the development, prototyping and testing of a sensor-based control system for use with a prosthetic limb.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern who can learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced startup environment. This is a great opportunity for a student with versatile engineering interests to learn and utilize both hardware and software product development skills to aid in the creation of a technology that will benefit amputees.
- Student with at least 3 yrs coursework completed towards Bachelor's degree (or with a completed degree) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other related discipline
- Development experience with microcontrollers, DSPs
- Understanding of electrical circuits and basic electronic design
- Strong proficiency in C/C++
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience and interest in biomedical industry and/or medical devices preferred
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org