Supervised By: Special Events Manager, College of Engineering
· Assist special events team with the production of event collateral, venue research, online calendar updating, and day-of event assistance.
· Assist donor relations manager with endowment and donor files, schedule student scholarship recipients for assignments and update and maintain the endowment master list.
· Data entry, ensure that alumni updates are entered into University database.
· Assist Marketing and Communications team with research projects, mail list maintenance, online image gallery maintenance and general office support.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Not applicable
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Project management skills, ability work independently and meet deadlines. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
· Capacity to work professionally with many constituencies (e.g., staff, faculty).
· Demonstrated strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator) and MAC computers.
· Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours on event days (evenings and weekends).
· Ability to lift 25-30 lbs.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (applications being accepted until August 17, 2012)