Requirements:1. Minimum of 2 years experience is required.
2. A strong background in project management / organization.
3. Working knowledge of Windows Office programs.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Self motivated person that requires minimal supervision.
6. Ability to work in a sales team oriented environment.
Duties to include:1. Identify and develop project opportunities.
2. Organize and share current bid schedule with sales team.
3. Order project plans / specifications.
4. Plans take off / Develop bill of material.
5. Plan holders list – contact contractors.
6. Quote project.
7. Project award follow up and coordination with sales team.
If interested, please contact Rick Lafferty.