Chemistry Library Building (CHL) Room 015
UW Seattle Campus
Applies economic and business principles (marketing, accounting, operations) to understand interactions between business and the natural environment and how environmental issues influence business strategy. Theory and case studies explore strategies that both respond to and seek competitive advantage from firms' interactions with the environment. Questions evaluated:
- Should companies go green?
- Is environmental protection a win-win proposition?
- Where is the relationship between business and the environment headed?
Taught by Kevin Laverty, Associate Professor, UW Bothell School of Business.
How to Register
- Open to grad students from any department.
- No add code required.
- Register for ENVIR 502 (SLN 14050).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org