The 2015 Confucius Institute Scholarship (CIS) Program is now open to all students of UW who are interested in studying in China, the program consists of the following six categories. Scholarship winners are exempt from registration fees, tuition, fees for basic learning materials, accommodation fees on campus, and are provided with a one-off resettlement subsidy, monthly living allowance, outpatient medical service and comprehensive insurance for foreign students studying in China. Students can log on to the Confucius Institute Scholarship website at http://cis.chinese.cn , set up an individual account, complete and submit the CIS Application Form online by May 10, 2015.
1. Scholarship for Students of Master's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages（MTCSOL）
2. Scholarship for Students of One-Academic-Year+ MTCSOL
3. Scholarship for Students of Bachelor's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages（BTCSOL）
4. Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Students
5. Scholarship for One-Semester Students
6. Scholarship for Four-Weeks Students (Summer 2015)
More information about the scholarship can be found at http://confucius.washington.edu/programs/confucius-institute-scholarship/.