198429 Eng II Product Mfg
Exciting opportunity within the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering organization!
Honeywell Aerospace is an $11B business with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier; designing, manufacturing and distributing advanced electronic and mechanical systems, products and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
As a Product Manufacturing Engineeer within the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering team you will assists in the design and implement automated test equipment (hardware and software) in support of precision instruments such as accelerometers, rate sensors and thermal switches. Integrates algorithms into data reduction programs and stores test data in databases for statistical analysis. Assists with development of proposals, statements of work, work breakdown structures and cost estimates for complex equipment. Position is located in
with no relocation assistance. Redmond, WA
· Bachelor’s degree, in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
· Minimum 5 years experience in engineering.
· Minimum 2 years experience programming in Visual Basic, C/C++, VBScript, and/or Oracle PL/SQL.
· Due to ITAR restrictions, must be a
Citizen or Permanent Resident. U.S.
· Experience in developing and maintaining test equipment.
· Experience in project management.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx