Do you have a passion for ingenuity and innovation?
Do you want to be part of a team that designs and develops state-of-the-art solutions that offer great functionality, built-in intelligence, and supports sustainability?
Leviton has identified the need for new engineers to apply their skills on a global stage and to learn the ‘business’ of engineering across multiple product platforms and markets. The world is fast-paced and Leviton is the smart place to apply your skills.
So make the “Smart Choice” and apply to become a part of our Engineering and Product Development Program. This program is designed for high-caliber engineers to get exposure across Leviton with four six-month assignments. Selected candidates will gain first-hand experience working alongside the top industry professionals as part of the largest, privately held global provider of electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, and energy management systems.
► About the Program
As a program participant, you will complete four assignments (each assignment six months in duration) across Leviton’s Global Business Units:
1. Energy Management
4. Home Automation Systems
5. Industrial / Electric Car Charging
► Eligible Candidates:
• Will graduate in May or June 2015
• Must be pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, and/or Industrial Engineering from an accredited college or university
• Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
• With prior intern, co-op, or research experience is preferred
• Exhibit leadership, analytical, and effective communication skills
• Must be willing to travel and relocate for rotational assignments
• Must be committed to completing the two-year job rotation
• Must be willing to permanently relocate to the State in which a position is available at the end of the program
Here is the link to directly apply at our website: http://careers.leviton.com/jobsearch/job-details/engineering-product-development-program-epdp/1507::1/