- Test system design and implementation into real world aerospace environments.
- Experience executing tests at environmental and electromagnetic test laboratories that Honeywell has on-site.
- Operation and analysis of Honeywell Aerospace products.
- Ability to develop, and troubleshoot software.
- Test requirement development, analysis and management for the aerospace environment.
- Working in a team environment and collaborating with high skilled Honeywell employees.
- Additional skills that will be developed:
- Leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand broad corporate business objectives and develop test strategies that favorably impact those business objectives.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams across many functions including process development.
- Must be working towards a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Due to export restrictions, must be a United States Citizen.
- General programming skills are a plus.
- Strong communication skills are preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Interested candidates can go to www.careersathoneywell.com, using job number 267445 to apply.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status