FULL-TIME ENTRY-LEVEL ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITIES
Come learn more at our INFO SESSION on October 22nd, 2013 in Benson Hall, Room 117 starting at 5PM!
Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North and South America.
Entry-Level Engineers at Georgia-Pacific are encouraged to stretch beyond established boundaries with innovative manufacturing solutions to
advance our company’s competitive position. Georgia-Pacific provides innovation growth opportunities for new engineers such as:
· Investigating and evaluating long-term compatibility of emerging technologies in the industry
· Maintaining close working relationships with equipment and raw material suppliers to advance our current technologies and create more value
· Facilitating technology development and benchmark work between manufacturing operations at different facilities
· Participating in activities with professional associations, universities and technical institutions
Entry-Level Engineers generally will be placed into one of the following roles: Process Engineering, Project Engineering, Manufacturing
Engineer, Reliability Engineering, Process Control Engineering or Research and Development.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Industrial, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering
Technology, Industrial Engineering Technology, Environmental, Reliability or Systems Engineering.
· Minimum 2.8 GPA
· Previous internship, co-op or work experience in an engineering discipline
· Analytical skills
· Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks
· Interpersonal communication and collaborative teamwork
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Ability and desire to follow detailed safety precautions
To be considered please visit www.gpcampus.com and apply to a relevant job posting listed below:
Entry-Level Chemical Engineer – 018407
Entry-Level Civil Engineer - 018410
Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer – 018408
Entry-Level Electrical Engineer – 018409
Other Entry-Level Engineer Disciplines - 018413