Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Looking for an EE student to join team

My name is Cato and I am taking CS/Entre 490B "Software Entrepreneurship." My team is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join us in developing "talking objects." We need someone who can design a beautiful board.

My partner, Mike, would also like to offer instructive courses as an after-class activity where students interested in robotics, CS and hardware development can learn how to use the board for which he has created the application logic and programming basics needed to do so.

Mike would like to pitch the idea concept to classes and relevant groups to find this team member and also to announce the course. I would appreciate it very much if you could put me in touch with the appropriate instructors or facilitators so that I could arrange this or simply forward this email to a more appropriate recipient.

Please reply or call/text me at 682-231-3372, and let me know if we should meet in person. Thank you very much!