Under the direction of the Engineering Hardware Manager, assist in the development of one or more of XKL's high performance networking products. The position requires the ability to perform (but is not limited to) the following:
- Simulate and verify logic using VHDL per the system architecture for use in gate arrays (FPGAs)
- Develop PCB schematics including design of support circuitry
- Assist with technical specifications, including performance, power consumption, etc.
- Develop and implement bring-up/test plans
- Team Player with good communication skills
The position requires a candidate with a B.S in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Background in the following would be a plus:
- VHDL synthesis, Test Benching, TCL scripts
- Experience designing high speed digital logic circuits including the use of FPGAs and high performance memories
- Processor Design
POSITION IS LOCATED IN KIRKLAND, WA (TOTEM LAKE), AND IS A FULL-TIME REGULAR POSITION.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO ALICIAFAL@YAHOO.COM